Your feedback is valuable to us
We always strive to meet your expectations, which is why it’s important to us that you let us know when you’re unhappy with our service. This way we can work towards a resolution for everyone.
Our goal is to resolve all complaints quickly and efficiently. Every complaint is taken seriously and goes through the same process. We want to:
- Make it easy for you to tell us about your experience
- Carry out a thorough investigation
- Consider our decision carefully
- Explain our conclusions to you clearly
- Ensure you are treated fairly
- Learn from our mistakes.
- We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within five working days
- Where possible, we will provide a full response to complaints within ten working days
- If we are unable to give a full reply to your complaint within four weeks of receiving it, we will write to you with details of the progress of our investigation. In this letter we will tell you when we expect to be in a position to fully respond and will give you details of our continuing investigation
- In exceptional circumstances, where we are unable to complete an investigation after eight weeks, we will send you an explanation of why we are not able to send a final response letter and when we expect to be able to do so.
How to get in touch
You can raise a complaint at any time to any member of staff using the following details:
T: +44 (0)1624 655 555
E: [email protected]
Please note that emails are not secure as they can be intercepted, so think carefully before sharing personal or confidential information in this way.
Telephone calls may be recorded.
King Edward Bay House
King Edward Road
Isle of Man
To help us resolve your complaint, please remember to include the policy number, dates and any additional details.
If you are dissatisfied
We aim for positive resolutions, with your satisfaction in mind. However, if you are still dissatisfied after our final response has been issued, or it has taken longer than 8 weeks for us to issue you with a final response, then you may have the right to refer the matter to the Financial Services Ombudsman Scheme for the Isle of Man.
You can contact the Financial Services Ombudsman at:
The Financial Services Ombudsman Scheme for the Isle of Man
Thie Slieau Whallian
Isle of Man
If you are a customer of Utmost PanEurope and the complaint is not resolved satisfactorily, or within the 40 business day time period, then you can contact the Financial Services Ombudsman’s Bureau using the contact details below:
Financial Services and Pensions Ombudsman
Making a complaint will not affect your right to take legal proceedings during mediation. However, if you elect to have your case referred to the Financial Services Ombudsman Scheme then, other than on a point of law, their decision is binding on you and Utmost.