Utmost PanEurope dac and Utmost Bermuda Limited are fully committed to delivering the highest levels of service to our customers. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with the service you receive, we will do our utmost to fully investigate and resolve any complaints that you may bring to our attention.
How to contact us
You can contact our Customer Services Department:
By post: Utmost PanEurope dac, Navan Business Park, Athlumney, Navan, Co. Meath, Ireland
By email: [email protected]
By phone or fax: Tel.: +353 (0)46 909 9700, Fax: +353 (0)46 909 9849
- Freephone (Spain only): +34 900 108 699
Who will be dealing with your complaint?
- Your complaint will be dealt with by a senior member of our Customer Services department in an efficient and professional manner.
How will we respond to your complaint?
- We will acknowledge your complaint within 5 business days from the receipt of your complaint and give the name of the person dealing with your case
- We will investigate your complaint, review all information we hold on file, and where necessary contact your financial adviser
- We will send you an update on the progress of the complaint every 20 business days
- We will send you a detailed response within 40 business days from the receipt of your complaint
- We will contact you if your complaint is not resolved within 40 business days
Please note: The complaint process and/or the deadlines indicated above may be slightly different depending on the relevant laws applicable to each product and jurisdiction. Further information is available once you select your country and language.
If you are not satisfied with our response?
If you are not happy with our response to your complaint, you have the right to refer your complaint to The Financial Services and Pensions Ombudsman in Ireland (address below) or to your local Ombudsman.
If you wish to address your complaint to your local Ombudsman or Regulator please see their website details below:
Italy – IVASS
Spain – Servicio de Reclamaciones de la Dirección General de Seguros y Fondos de Pensiones (DGSFP)
Portugal – Autoridade de Supervisão de Seguros e Fundos de Pensões (ASF)
United Kingdom – Financial Services Ombudsman
Finland – Financial Ombudsman Bureau (FINE)
Sweden – Konsumentverket
Norway – Norwegian Financial Services Complaints Board (Finansklagenemnda/FinKN)
Belgium – Ombudsman des Assurances
Czech Republic – Finanční arbitr České Republiky
Germany – Versicherungsombudsmann
France – Médiateur de l’Assurance