Wealth solutions is our core business. We employ focus, scale and technical expertise to safeguard our clients’ wealth. Please note that we do not currently offer products for sale in Hong Kong. The easiest way for existing Planholders to contact us is by logging-on to their secure Online Service Centre account. Here, they will be able to view the details of their Plan [and available Plan Options]. To log-on or register for the secure Online Service Centre, please click here.
The Insurance Authority Levy
PLANNING FOR THE INEVITABLE AND PREPARING FOR THE UNEXPECTED
It is important that we offer products* that have the possibility of helping investors with their future financial planning needs (subject to certain terms and conditions). Our products may help you save for future family financial needs or for your retirement. For more details on our products, including risk factors, fees and charges, please talk to your Financial Adviser.
*Please note that we do not currently offer products for sale in Hong Kong
Utmost Wealth Solutions does not offer investment advice and cannot be held responsible for your selection. You should always speak to a Financial Adviser before making any investment decisions.
The best wealth management structures in the world cannot deliver the financial benefits they promise without the momentum of underlying investment fund performance.
With over 120 Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission approved investment options to choose from, Utmost Wealth Solutions, through its investment-linked product(s), opens the door to the growth potential of the world’s stock markets.
However, please note that investment performance may go down as well as up and some investment options may be of high risk. For the relevant fees and charges of investment options, please refer to the Investment Options Brochure and/or talk to your Financial Adviser.
Please also note that certain investment options are not authorised by the Securities and Futures Commission of Hong Kong and are not available to Hong Kong investors.
Please note: Each investment option has been given a risk rating and as you can see from the risk ratings, there is a correlation between the level of risk you are prepared to take and the likelihood of higher growth. You should note that investment involves risk. Past performance is not indicative of future performance. You and/or your investment advisers are responsible for your investment decisions and any choice of investments options is entirely at your own risk.
To find out more about our solutions in Hong Kong, please contact our sales team.
If you have a query about an existing policy, contact our customer support team.
To manage your plan online, login to the Online Service Centre.
Please read the following important information before proceeding to our Hong Kong investor’s website.
If you click ‘Agree’ at the end you are confirming that you have read this information and understand everything contained in it.
1. Products referred to in this website are investment-linked assurance schemes (“ILAS plans”). They are life insurance policies issued by Utmost Worldwide Limited with benefits linked to the performance of investment options selected by you. They are not funds authorized by the SFC pursuant to the Code on Unit Trusts and Mutual Funds (“UT Code”).
2. Please note that Utmost Worldwide Limited product / marketing literature may refer to the term “investment option” as “investment choice”. They both have the same meaning.
3. Your investments are subject to the credit risks of Utmost Worldwide Limited.
4. The premiums you pay, after deduction of any applicable fees and charges of your ILAS plan, will be invested by Utmost Worldwide Limited in the underlying funds linked to the investment options you selected and will accordingly go towards accretion of the value of your ILAS plan. For Professional Portfolio ONLY: You may also transfer existing assets/investments held in your name to Utmost Worldwide Limited as a premium payment in specie/kind. Your plan value will be calculated by Utmost Worldwide Limited based on the performance of your selected underlying funds/assets including assets/investments that are transferred in kind from time to time and the ongoing fees and charges which will continue to be deducted from your plan value.
5. Your ILAS plan value will be calculated by Utmost Worldwide Limited based on the performance of your selected underlying funds from time to time and the ongoing fees and charges which will continue to be deducted from your ILAS plan value. Each of these underlying funds has its own investment objectives and associated risks and some may be of high risk.
6. Note, however, that all premiums you pay towards your ILAS plan, and any investments made by Utmost Worldwide Limited in the underlying funds linked to the investment options you selected, will become and remain the assets of Utmost Worldwide Limited. You do not have any rights or ownership over any of those assets. Your recourse is against Utmost Worldwide Limited only.
7. The return on your investment options selected under your ILAS plan may be lower than the return on the corresponding underlying funds due to product charges levied by Utmost Worldwide Limited. Please see the Fees and Charges section in the relevant product Details Guide for details.
8. Vision, Choice and Select investment selection: Investment Options available for selection are the funds listed in the International Fund Selection (IFS) brochure.
9. Professional Portfolio investment selection: This product adopts an open platform of investment options whereby you may choose any of the SFC-authorised funds as the underlying funds/assets of your plan. You may also include other assets/investments, such as stocks and bonds, as the underlying funds/assets of your plan. Such underlying funds/assets available for selection are subject to acceptance by Utmost Worldwide Limited. Please refer to Section 8 of the Details Guide of Professional Portfolio for details.
10. Although your ILAS plan is a life insurance policy, because your death benefit is linked to the performance of the underlying funds of the investment options you selected from time to time, your death benefit is subject to investment risks and market fluctuations. The death benefit payable may be significantly less than your premiums paid and may not be sufficient for your individual needs.
11. Early surrender or withdrawal of the policy/suspension of or reduction in premium may result in a significant loss of principal and/or bonuses awarded (if any). Poor performance of underlying funds/assets may further magnify your investment losses, while all charges are still deductible.